The Katy Area Chamber of Commerce is an advocate for business, and provides a variety of opportunities to enhance your business contacts.
Membership in the Katy Area Chamber of Commerce validates you are an involved business, working to make the Katy area a better place in which to work and live.
The Katy Area Chamber of Commerce serves as the voice of business for the Katy community.
The Katy Area Chamber of Commerce represents the interests of businesses to local, state and federal decision makers. The Chamber maintains a presence from City Hall to Austin to our Nation's Capitol.
- Monthly Membership Luncheons - Monthly except October (subject to change)
- Business Builders Breakfast - 3rd Wednesday of month (subject to change)
- Business After Hours - 4th Tuesday of each month (subject to change)
- Committees - Provides members the opportunity to become involved in the exciting programs through the Chamber which leads to enhancing the Katy area and promotes business through networking
- Member Services - Ground breakings, grand openings, ribbon cuttings and anniversary ceremonies
- Membership Plaque - To proudly display in your business to show your involvement in and support of the greater Katy area. Cyber Plaque is also available for your web site.
- Marketing Materials placed in the Visitors Resource Center
- Member Discounts from various members - Corporate Discount Cards, Neighbor to Neighbor Programs, etc.
Website - Links to your website from the Chamber's website
- Post an Event on Chamber Website Calendar - Free
- Advertise with Hot Deals on Chamber Website - Free
- Post current Job Openings on Chamber Website - Free
Official Community Resource and Relocation Guide - over 800 businesses listed alphabetically and categorically
Membership disk for business mail-outs
Conference Room for your business meetings
SCORE Counselor on Site - Mondays, Noon - 4:00 PM
Official Community Resource and Relocation Guide
- Special Event sponsorships
Monthly luncheon sponsorships
Monthly breakfast sponsorships
Ground breakings, grand openings, ribbon cuttings and anniversary ceremonies
Local newspaper coverage