Increase the value of your business by using our Chamber logo
If you are a member in good standing, we invite you to display the Katy Area Chamber of Commerce logo so that others in the business community recognize your support of and involvement in the Chamber.
You may use the Chamber’s logos on your company website, your business letterhead, and your company business cards. Please contact the Chamber offices to obtain specific permission for other uses.
Appropriate Logo Usage
These usage requirements are intended to assist us in managing the Katy Area Chamber of Commerce’s brand visual identity. By downloading the Katy Area Chamber of Commerce logo for either print or the web you agree to be bound by these policies:
- If you display the Katy Area Chamber of Commerce logo on your website, you must activate a link from the logo directly to us at https://www.katychamber.com.
- The Katy Area Chamber of Commerce logo is available for download. You may not alter the downloaded logo selections in any manner, including size, colors or elements.
- You may not display the Katy Area Chamber of Commerce logo in a manner that implies sponsorship or endorsement by the Katy Area Chamber of Commerce.
- The logo must appear by itself, with a minimum of 40 pixels between each side of the logo and other graphics or text.
- These policies do not grant a license or any other right to any Katy Area Chamber of Commerce logos or trademarks.
- You will immediately cease usage of the logo in any form if your Chamber membership terminates.
The Katy Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to terminate or modify permission to display the logo at any time. The Katy Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to take action against any use that does not conform to these policies, infringes any Katy Area Chamber of Commerce intellectual property or other rights, or violates other applicable law.